Water Billing


The Water and Sewer Billing office is located inside La Vergne City Hall. Team members handle the application and payment for water and sewer services provided throughout the city.

Connection Requests

Connection requests must be done in person at the Water & Sewer Billing office located inside City Hall. 

Applications for connection requests will need to be accompanied by a paper copy of at least one of the following: Settlement Statement, Closing Discloser, or Legal Residential Lease agreement. Listed owners or lessees are the only eligible persons who may request connection of utility services. A government issued photo ID and SSN/EIN are also required. The applicable non-refundable service fee is also due at the time of connection request. If you have questions in regards to this, please call the billing office at (615)793-5932.

Disconnection Requests

Disconnection requests require the submittal of a “Disconnect Request” form along with a copy of your government issued photo ID. Only an account holder can submit a request for disconnection of services. Customers may present these in office at the Water & Sewer Billing Department located inside La Vergne City Hall or the form can be printed from our website and faxed to us along with a copy of your government issued photo ID. If you choose to fax the request please follow-up to ensure it was accepted and processed accordingly.

To review water quality reports, please visit the Water Treatment Plant page.