All schools in the City of La Vergne are part of the Rutherford County School System.

Locations & Enrollment

If you need to know which school your child will attend, you can use the look-up feature at Edulog Web Query.

To enroll in a Rutherford County public school, all new residents will need a proof of service document from the City of La Vergne Water Billing Department located in City Hall at 5093 Murfreesboro Road. For more information call 615-793-6295.
Homeschooling in Tennessee
Parents may home school their own children pursuant to Tenn. Code Ann. §49-6-3050 by registering with their local education agency (LEA). Parents choosing this educational option must meet specified educational requirements test the child and report attendance to the local education agency at the end of the year.